Impossible to change the colour of a part of a texture. (All the texture have the same colour.)

Hi! I use a texture bound to an image and I create the texture like this :

glCheck(glGenTextures(1, &frameBufferTex));
            glCheck(glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, frameBufferTex));
            glCheck(glTexStorage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 1, GL_RGBA32F, window.getView().getSize().x, window.getView().getSize().y));
            glCheck(glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE));
            glCheck(glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE));
            glCheck(glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_LINEAR));
            glCheck(glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_LINEAR));
            glCheck(glBindImageTexture(0, frameBufferTex, 0, GL_FALSE, 0, GL_WRITE_ONLY, GL_RGBA32F));
            glCheck(glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0));

I clear the texture with a pixel buffer before drawing to it :

glCheck(glBindBuffer(GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, clearBuf));
            glCheck(glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, frameBufferTex));
            glCheck(glTexSubImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, 0, 0, view.getSize().x, view.getSize().y, GL_RGBA,
            GL_FLOAT, NULL));
            glCheck(glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0));
            glCheck(glBindBuffer(GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, 0));

The problem is when I want to write to the image in the shader, all the pixels of the texture are in the same colour, by example here, when I want to write the pixel at location (0,0) to red, all the texture is red.

imageStore(img_output, ivec2(0, 0), vec4(1, 0, 0, 1);

This is really strange I tried to change the pixel buffer to clearing the texture with different colours but same problem all pixels of the texture are white :

std::vector<GLfloat> texClearBuf(window.getView().getSize().x*window.getView().getSize().y*4, 0);
            for (unsigned int i = 0; i < 100; i++) {
                for (unsigned int j = 0; j < 100; j++) {
                    texClearBuf[j*window.getView().getSize().x+i*4] = 1.f;
                    texClearBuf[j*window.getView().getSize().x+i*4+1] = 1.f;
                    texClearBuf[j*window.getView().getSize().x+i*4+2] = 1.f;
                    texClearBuf[j*window.getView().getSize().x+i*4+3] = 1.f;

}
            }
            glCheck(glGenBuffers(1, &clearBuf));
            glCheck(glBindBuffer(GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, clearBuf));
            glCheck(glBufferData(GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, texClearBuf.size() * sizeof(GLfloat),
            &texClearBuf[0], GL_STATIC_COPY));
            glCheck(glBindBuffer(GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, 0));

Why all the pixels of the texture have the same colour and not only the pixels at the position I want ?

Thanks.

Ok I’ve found the problem, I’ve just forgot to specify the texture coordinates.