If you need in 3D engine.

Me thinks that good ole leo3d won’t reply to any of the messages of how his engine blows gaskets, and that freeware ones are better…

By the way, one engine which is also GPL-ed is Fly3D version 2. It is pretty fast and written very clearly. It is currently only available on a cd-rom which comes with a book, but since it falls under the GPL it wouldn’t surprise me if it would show up on Sourceforge soon. Has anyone used this engine already?
www.fly3d.com.br

I used their first version… It was nice, I liked it. It now is open source.

Originally posted by kansler:
By the way, one engine which is also GPL-ed is Fly3D version 2. It is pretty fast and written very clearly. It is currently only available on a cd-rom which comes with a book, but since it falls under the GPL it wouldn’t surprise me if it would show up on Sourceforge soon. Has anyone used this engine already?
www.fly3d.com.br

hey, i got one , too ! http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~troggan/argh/doppelhui.jpg

Hey hod, that’s starting to look good! Is that a dragon at the background?! In case you have missed my wiseass remarks, you should make that terrain a bit smoother…

-Ilkka