I need help

Yes im having a problem it keep system dumping me 2 days ago it worked fine so i turned my pc back to that date then i tryed some1 elses code and it worked fine…i time after it system dumped me and i tryed to go back and try it again it told me some1 else was using my CD key and i was just woundering what was going on if some1 could have got my cd key or maybe have guess it…im positive thats its not my pc!!!

You’re right. I’m almost 100% sure it’s the operator.

Originally posted by WarhawkTE:
Yes im having a problem it keep system dumping me 2 days ago it worked fine so i turned my pc back to that date then i tryed some1 elses code and it worked fine…i time after it system dumped me and i tryed to go back and try it again it told me some1 else was using my CD key and i was just woundering what was going on if some1 could have got my cd key or maybe have guess it…im positive thats its not my pc!!!

Like “Uh” I have no idea what you are talking about.

Originally posted by WarhawkTE:

ty anything u know to do about that?

Sorry dude, do about what?

Could you please rephrase your question because I dont understand a single word you are saying let alone know which game causes problems (I assume your a talking about a game).