i have a problem. Please help me...

Hey i got a problem.

I wrote a program just do basic manipulation animations on robot arm puma 560.

I can send my code to seeing problem.

Please help me with hurry. My msn address is that: promachine@windowslive.com

Problem is that: i call some objects on my screen and i can’t do depth testing on screen. I use glCallList to call objects. Please help me, this is my school project. I will try to advanced manipulations when i figured out this problem. Thanx

1. this forum is for ADVANCED USERS. you are obviously a complete beginner. No need to double post… So just continue here on the beginners forum

2. no use for a msn address.

3. doing someone else homework (for nothing in return) is both boring and wrong.

Anyway, be sure to request a framebuffer with depth.
If you use glut, some thing like that :

glutInitDisplayMode(GLUT_DEPTH | GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA);

i published my message in beginners… And i am not a beginner. You must be enter and look to my post in beginner side. I release d my code. I try to use 3dxml files on my project.This was the hardest part.I handled hardest part but i can’t figured out this problem.Also, (plus)this is not just a homework dude. I know to use glut. This is more advanced problem, too.Please just try to help me. I used this code to simulate puma560 but later i will added some code to manipulate my carbage++ robot that have 6 servo motor. Thank you for your replies, dude.