How to use in QT language

Hi~~

I’m new in OpenGL|ES…

i want to use in Embedded linux and use QT language…

QT version is QT-Embedded-free-3.3.4

i make some test code in QT…

but it does not run…

How to use OpenGL|ES in QT/E language…?

help me…thank you for reading…

You need an implementation, i.e. an OpenGL ES library to link to that is a driver for hardware or a software implementation, you use GLE to get an OpenGL rendering context from the QT X windows (or other native assets) and you will be able to render using OpenGL ES if you get that done.

It may be easier to use full OpenGL with better availability of drivers for now at least on desktop hardware.

thank for your reply…
um…

what is GLE? is it mean EGL ?

as you say me…

i use eglGetDisplay function to get an OpenGL rendering context from the QT X windows…

but eglGetDisplay func returned 0…or EGL_NO_DISPLAY flag…ㅜ-ㅜ

so…another func example eglInitialize,
eglGetConfigs ,eglChooseConfig all makes
segmentation Error…ㅠ-ㅠ

how fixed them?? I want give you test code, and hope you will teach me…where is wrong??
can you help me??

[ May 30, 2005: Message edited by: Ulimit77 ]

Yes egl (as I said in response to your other posts), my bad.

I don’t know what’s wrong, you need to make sure you have a suitable native drawable when you hand it to egl, what that is depends on the platform.

You also need appropriate support, just linking to some unrelated libraries doesn’t cut it, you have to make sure that your implementation can render to the kind of windows you’re creating.

[ May 30, 2005: Message edited by: dorbie ]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.