How to set a frustrum?

I see references to setting the frustrum of a GL 3d space, but I don’t see the word ‘frustrum’ in the OpenGL language references… What command(s) should I be looking for?


It is spelled frustum. There are several functions that can be used to set it. See glFrustum, or gluPerspective for example.

[This message has been edited by DFrey (edited 07-26-2000).]

D’oh! You are so right, I see it now…