How do I get the opengl 4.6 version To download Please give me the exact address I want for Visual Studio

How do I get the opengl 4.6 version To download Please give me the exact address I want for Visual Studio

As stated in the OpenGL Wiki article Getting Started, OpenGL isn’t something you download. You download drivers for your GPU which provide an implementation of OpenGL. Current drivers will provide the highest version they support. Whether that is 4.6 or not depends on the driver.

Once you have installed appropriate graphics drivers (which will depend on your GPU in question), you can use OpenGL with whatever compiler you want. If you want to avoid platform-specific window creation stuff, there are libraries you can use. And if you want to avoid manually loading function pointers, there are OpenGL loading libraries available.

But there is no “exact address” to give you. You will have to do research and make decisions for yourself as to what is appropriate for your needs.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.