Hi ppl, I
m J@nus and Im new to this Board…
Normally I do 3D animation and other stuff, but during the years 3D got a little boring to me, cause of the lack of interaction between user and programm. Therefore I thought to learn OpenGl. Now I have very many questions and I hope you all will be very patient with me
OK lets start :
- I need a resource, where to get the Tools… ( I already got MS Visual Studio 6…is this any good ?)but I too need all those libs and the other stuff.
- Are there good books , which you can recommend to me ? ( I must get them in Europe too)
- I`m an Austrian, so If there are german ppl here, feel free to talk to me in german, since this is sometimes easier.
- How long will it take to learn OpenGl ?
( I`m learning quite fast ) For example :" How long did you need to make a spinning cube in OpenGl ?"
- Thanxs for reading this and you can contact me at :
Have a nice and productive day