Help with the 1st program in SuperBible 5th edition for a linux user

I recently bought the SuperBible 5th edition book after reading good reviews of it and because it is a C++ based book.
I don’t have windows on my system since I can’t buy it, and I use Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
I was disappointed when I saw that the book doesn’t help us set up projects in Linux.
They use 2 libraries ,freeglut and GLTools.
I read this wonderful tutorial that explained the freeglut part for linux. I use Code::Blocks.

Now I am clueless about GLTools. I searched in debian.org fr a package containing GLTools.h and there were none.
So, I can’t find the package name.

I am not proficient at C++ libraries and I thought a good book like that will help me from scratch atleast with the libraries it uses.
Please help me.

Is there any other book that would help with Linux?

GLTools (and FreeGLUT for that matter) comes with the download package. You’re not supposed to download them separately.

I am not proficient at C++ libraries

Then perhaps it would be a good idea to hold off on learning graphics programming with C++ until you are proficient with C++. Graphics programming is difficult enough; learning C++ idiosyncrasies on top of that isn’t helpful.

GLTools (and FreeGLUT for that matter) comes with the download package. You’re not supposed to download them separately.

Are you saying that I should download the one off the book’s website and use it in Linux?
Please tell me if doing this is alright:
1.download it
2.unzip ,put it in usr/include where the linker by default checks
3.add the libraries in the “linker settings” (in code::blocks,which I use)
4.write the triangle program with include directives to .h files which should be present in the unzipped package where I left it