Help on openGL-please fast. thanks!

Ok listen I’m trying to run MU(a game), I installed the latest graphic card (I’m using nvidia), then when I run the game it says an error saying install the latest graphic card and on the title of the error it says something about openGL. so I guess I have to download openGL cuz this game is using openGL. but I cant find it on the NVIDIA’s site. If you can give a link I’ll be greatful.
Thanks!

Uh… that’s about as vague as vague can get.

I can tell you that OpenGL is already part of the Nvidia driver (www.nvidia.com). That’s about all I get out of your post.

I think I didnt explained me right.
this is how it goes, I download this game called MU online, it went hella slow and on their website they sayd thet on windows XP (im using windows XP) it might run slow, so install the graphic driver. I did install the graphic driver, but then when I run the game an error pops saying Install the latest graphic driver and on the title of the error it says OpenGL Create Context Error. What do I have to do? install openGL? please help me.
Thanks!

OK, so you installed the drivers and it still doesn’t work.

Since you have a nvidia card, then I suggest you read this thread fully.

http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/cgi_directory/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004183

I explained the steps you can take and there is a link to “how to install drivers” straight from Nvidia themselves.

You should also give other info, like if you have WINXPSP2 installed, antivirus software, …
desktop resolution, bitdepth…

Originally posted by <ToMeRoN>:
I download this game called MU online, it went hella slow and on their website they sayd thet on windows XP (im using windows XP) it might run slow, so install the graphic driver.
Well, keep in mind that it could be running slow because of your Internet connection… so going through all this trouble to mess with your video driver could be for naught.

Are you on dialup or direct connection?

It appears MU is based in Korea, are you also located in Korea? If not, there could be some lag going across other country’s servers to get to Korea.

If you are following this advice from MU’s FAQ:

Is MU available on Window XP?
Yes, MU can work on Window XP, but you should check whether the graphic card driver is for XP. First, install the graphic card driver for XP, check whether the driver reads accurately, and then, execute MU. If so, you will be able to see MU’s remarkable graphics.
The advice is somewhat misleading. If MU was working for you, then you had an XP-compatible driver and the advice has nothing to do with speeding up the game.

Also, one more thing to look at is your system specs. If you barely meet the minimum specs, then don’t expect very fast game speed.

Thanks for the help guys, and I know its not my computer because a)I’ve playd game which have MUCH better graphic and they went MUCH more fast.
and b) I alredy playd this game before. I dont know why it isnt working now, I didnt changed anything. I’m checking the website u gave me.
Thanks!