help me !!! opengl+qt program

hi guys!,

I’m really stuck, i have to program a opengl app with qt controls, and all i need to do is a bowl moving on a chess-like plan and this bowl pushes cubes, which can be blocked if another cube is behind it.

If anyone can help me and has already a source that does that tiny thing, i would be entirely grateful

Thx and See ya!

haha ! et tu crois que paskeu t 1 fille on va te coder tes devoirs ?? lol

Sorry, try to go on the “GL linux” forum in this site, they may have some info on gl+Qt.

Well… i already started, i have my bowl that is spinning and moving when i left and right-click but all i need now is just the chess-plan and the cubes

i can send you my source files at your email if you like

See ya

I would create a variable map of the objects on the board.

Would look somethine like this:

typedef struct CUBE_DATA
{
float x,y,z; //Location of the Cube
int blocking[4]; // Where 4 equals the posible directions of motion of the cube, if the directing in which the bowl wants to move the cube is block, then a 1 is place else a zero is place to show a open space for movement.
};

CUBE_DATA Cube_peices[8]; // How many cubes on our board.

int map[16][16]; Create a 16x16 map of our board, 0 = no object on square, else use the array number for the cube that is to be located there.

Originally posted by isabelle:
[b]hi guys!,

I’m really stuck, i have to program a opengl app with qt controls, and all i need to do is a bowl moving on a chess-like plan and this bowl pushes cubes, which can be blocked if another cube is behind it.

If anyone can help me and has already a source that does that tiny thing, i would be entirely grateful

Thx and See ya!

[/b]