GNAT GPS linking problems

I am trying to use OpenGL in a program compiled and build by GNAT Programming Studio on Windows 7 The program needs functions that are present in either OpenGL.dll, GLU32.dll and GLUT.dll or OpenGL.lib, GLU32.lib and GLUT32.lib The dll files are present in the C:\Windows\System32 directory and the libs in a directory D:\Program Files\GNAT\OpenGL\libwin32. My program source and .gpr file are in: E:\ada\project\Test Now I get undefined references to all functions located in the three mentioned dll’s or lib’s. When A add: for Linker_Options use("-LC:\Windows\System32") The undefined references to OpenGL disappear but the others remain. Trying to use the lib files instead with: for Linker_Options use ("-lopenGL32", “-lGlu32”, “-lglut32”) seems not to be able to reach the libs adding a “-LD:\Program Files\GNAT\OpenGL\libwin32” does not seem to work. What do I have to do in at leat one of the cases to reach all three libraries.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.