Glut + C++ Builder 6.0

Hello. Do you know any tutorials about using glut with C++ Builder? If you know any sites - let me know.

Thanks

nehe.gamedev.net has tutorials. most of them can be downloaded for c++ builder 6.0

Originally posted by mdog1234:
nehe.gamedev.net has tutorials. most of them can be downloaded for c++ builder 6.0

Thanks. But are these tutorials written with GLUT?

General info about using GLUT with BCB can be found on my OpenGL page.

You can also download project files that build the GLUT library and all of the examples. The project files were developed with BCB 5, but they should be upward compatible with version 6.
http://members.cox.net/scottheiman
Regards,
Scott

Originally posted by [—]:
Thanks. But are these tutorials written with GLUT?

If you go to the bottom of each fo the NEHE examples, he has othre versions of the lessons in diffrent formats. Some of his tutors have been coverted to GLUT

Also on my website are some glut example programs. www.angelfire.com/linux/neuxone

[This message has been edited by nexusone (edited 06-16-2003).]

Thanks for your help. It’s what I’ve been looking for.

What are GLUT’s?

Originally posted by Ac+:
What are GLUT’s?

GLUT i Graphics Library Utility Toolkit.
It is additional library you can use while making some opengl projects. It was written by some guy (sorry, I forgot the name) to make programming easier and faster. It contains some functions like - creating your opengl window, some graphics so you don’t have to bother yourself about doing some things. It’s quite nice (if you want to write something qucikly).

I’m curious as to why you’re using GLUT if you’ve got all of that rich drag-and-drop GUI capability with Builder? Is your application going to run on more than Windows?

Originally posted by [—]:

GLUT i Graphics Library Utility Toolkit.
It is additional library you can use while making some opengl projects. It was written by some guy (sorry, I forgot the name) to make programming easier and faster. It contains some functions like - creating your opengl window, some graphics so you don’t have to bother yourself about doing some things. It’s quite nice (if you want to write something qucikly).

GLUT was written by Mark Kilgaard
(spelling might be incorrect ).