gl extensions

Hi.

I can’t use gl extensions - compiler found errors in some header files (from nVidia OGL SDK). Why it don’t work? I use MSVC++ 5.0

I remember there was something about their glext.h, but I thought it was fixed. Anyways, try the latest glext.h from SGI, http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/glext.h

Er, no. Compiler found errors in the gl_linear.h and glh_convenience.h (I’m trying to use NV_vertex_array_range and NV_fence).

Ok, but what kind of error does it give you?

That’s list of all errors (may be it’s too stupid errors? :-))

…\glh\glh_linear.h(1428) : error C2679: binary ‘*’ : no operator defined which takes a right-hand operand of type ‘class glh::ns_float::vec3’ (or there is no acceptable conversion)

…\glh\glh_linear.h(1489) : error C2678: binary ‘==’ : no operator defined which takes a left-hand operand of type ‘const class glh::ns_float::vec3’ (or there is no acceptable conversion)

…\glh\glh_convenience.h(313) : error C2679: binary ‘+=’ : no operator defined which takes a right-hand operand of type ‘const float’ (or there is no acceptable conversion)

…\glh\glh_convenience.h(316) : error C2679: binary ‘-=’ : no operator defined which takes a right-hand operand of type ‘const float’ (or there is no acceptable conversion)

I have problems with those files, but it has to do with function pointers to all the nvidia functions >