GF2 and SBlive Value Problems

Well… My problem is for instance… I will try to connect to a server for Counter Strike (HL mod)but the first attempt at entering the game will ALMOST always crash… then when comp boots up I skip the bootup scan disk then connect etc again, I get in, but the odd time while playing… I get a soundloop that happens which again locks up my sys and I have to power off and start all over again… and I just started playing some Operation Flashpoint, but here again it happens while playing… I will be going fine… then out of no where sys just locks right up… I am positive that its some kind of conflict between the GF2 (Asus) and the SBlive Value since I have friends that have the same two cards and it happens to them the odd time as well… but rarely

I have the newest Detinator Drives for my GF2 and Im running the Liveware 3.0 drives for my SBLive as well as the newest Bios for my board

Any sugestions on this would be greatly appreciated, I would like this solved so I can enjoy my game play once again instead of worrying about crashing all the time

Thanks

Ravnok

Come on… someone must be able to help with this… Its driving me nuts

Originally posted by Ravnok:
[b]Well… My problem is for instance… I will try to connect to a server for Counter Strike (HL mod)but the first attempt at entering the game will ALMOST always crash… then when comp boots up I skip the bootup scan disk then connect etc again, I get in, but the odd time while playing… I get a soundloop that happens which again locks up my sys and I have to power off and start all over again… and I just started playing some Operation Flashpoint, but here again it happens while playing… I will be going fine… then out of no where sys just locks right up… I am positive that its some kind of conflict between the GF2 (Asus) and the SBlive Value since I have friends that have the same two cards and it happens to them the odd time as well… but rarely

I have the newest Detinator Drives for my GF2 and Im running the Liveware 3.0 drives for my SBLive as well as the newest Bios for my board

Any sugestions on this would be greatly appreciated, I would like this solved so I can enjoy my game play once again instead of worrying about crashing all the time

Thanks

Ravnok[/b]

try this ,go to adjust display prop, move the slider and slow down the display
acceleration, this will some times fix the problem, move it a littel at a time to
test it,

Try onether pci-slot for your sblive cause it might be some irq conflict and if that doesn’t help tell me what’s your config like what motherboar, amount of ram and all those.