Full Screen OGL + carbon events

I have a full screen ogl app + a window behind it. I get all keypresses through the carbon event model but not the mouse movements etc. How can i get mouse focus and get the movements, clicks etc through the carbon event model even if I have a full screen OGL on top ?

I dispense with the window entirely and attach all the event handlers to the application.

Great !

i thought that i needed a window to get the key input but just as you stated by using the application event loop i get it all without a window…

thanx Cookie !

Now Gizmo3D for Mac is identical in functionality as the win32,linux and irix implementations.

Check the OpenGL Image Sample at <http://developer.apple.com/samplecode&gt; it is in the 3D Graphics area. This sample uses Carbon events and maybe of help.

Originally posted by ToolTech:
[b]Great !

i thought that i needed a window to get the key input but just as you stated by using the application event loop i get it all without a window…

thanx Cookie !

Now Gizmo3D for Mac is identical in functionality as the win32,linux and irix implementations.[/b]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.