fixed it(could not load open gl)

well well well after digging around a hundred site i was just about to give up when someone suggested something different tried it and hey presto i can play all the open gl games i could not before
type in “sysedit” in the run part of the start menu then click on the win.ini file
scroll down to the drawdib heading delete the line dva=0 save then reboot and everything works do not ask me why but it does i promise the first level of jedi demo is hard so belive me im off to load alice

Thanks Kev!

That fixed my problems too

Anyone know what the DrawDib/DVA value is used for? Is commenting it out the best solution, or is there a specific value that would work better?

i’m confused about this. because on my computer i have pny geforce 4 mx 440, and when i try playin CS it locks up. i was going to try your method, but the problem is that in my win.ini file, i don’t even have that section in it.

I cant find The setting in Win.ini also.

im suing WIN 2k, when i had WIN XP the settign was once again not in there.

first I tried to write and run from the run part writing sysedit but there came windows cannot run that, and I found the win.ini file from the windows directory, but there is NO line writing DVA! I searched the win.ini file but there isnt and I looked myself there is NOT REALLY! please write another fix! please!!!