FCollada compiling under cygwin with scons

Hi there!

I want to add 3D object from Maya to my cross-platform application (Qt framework) with using FCollada. Can You help me please, how can I compile FCollada library in CYGWIN. Im using FCollada_FREE_3.05B.zip sources, where is sconscript for Linux, but Im not familiar with scons.

May You send me sconscript of FCollada for cygwin? Libraries created in cygwin are usable in my Qt project, compiled with qmake. So for that I need compile FCollada library in cygwin (not MSVC!).

Or any ideas to solve this problem?

thanks

HAPO

THIS IS CYGWIN OUTPUT DURING COMPILING

$ scons debug=0 unicode=1 shared=0 target=1
scons: Reading SConscript files …

scons: *** No SConstruct file found.
File “/usr/lib/scons-1.0.0/SCons/Script/Main.py”, line 817, in _main
Building: ‘RetailUnicode’ version of FCollada.
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets …
scons: building associated VariantDir targets: Output/RetailUnicode/Intermediate

g++ -o Output/RetailUnicode/Intermediate/DLLEntry.o -c -W -Wall -Wno-unused-para
meter -Wno-unused-function -O2 -DLINUX -DNDEBUG -DRETAIL -DUNICODE -I. -ILibXML/
include DLLEntry.cpp
In file included from ./FUtils/FUString.h:584,
from FUtils/FUtils.h:120,
from FCollada.h:49,
from StdAfx.h:13,
from DLLEntry.cpp:9:
./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h: In instantiation of FUStringBuilderT<char>': ./FUtils/FUStringConversion.h:339: instantiated from here ./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h:139: error:void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(long
unsigned int) [with Char = char]’ and void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(uint 32) [with Char = char]' cannot be overloaded ./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h:140: error:void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(long
int) [with Char = char]’ and void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(int32) [with Char = char]' cannot be overloaded ./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h: In instantiation ofFUStringBuilderT<wchar_t>’:
./FUtils/FUStringConversion.h:340: instantiated from here
./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h:139: error: void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(long unsigned int) [with Char = wchar_t]' andvoid FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(u
int32) [with Char = wchar_t]’ cannot be overloaded
./FUtils/FUStringBuilder.h:140: error: void FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(long int) [with Char = wchar_t]' andvoid FUStringBuilderT<Char>::append(int32) [wi
th Char = wchar_t]’ cannot be overloaded
scons: *** [Output/RetailUnicode/Intermediate/DLLEntry.o] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
WARNING: FColladaTest only works with debug, unicode version of the FCollada lib
rary.
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets …
scons: .' is up to date. scons: done building targets. scons: done reading SConscript files. scons: Building targets ... scons:.’ is up to date.
scons: done building targets.