Facial Expression Animation Projec : compile error

Hi All,

I tried facial expression animation project source code, this is like :http://expression.sourceforge.net/ i tried to compile the program, still now im not able to compile, i got error like this :
Error 15 error C2065: ‘T’ : undeclared identifier c:\program files\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\utility\ulcommon.h 498 1 ExpressionLib

i got 215 error, all error from ulcommon.h,

now, im using vc++ 2010, please help me how to compile the program, is there any procudure please help me,

thanks

Have you tried contacting the author(s) of the library you are trying to use? They may be in a better position to help you, since your question is not really about OpenGL.

Is this the first error you get? In general it is only of limited use to look at any errors but the first, because they can be follow ups, caused by the compiler’s attempt to continue after the first error.

It seems unlikely that there is a syntax error like that in the header file referenced in the error message (ulcommon.h), since it appears to be part of an SDK from MS. My guess would be that the library uses a #define that changes the meaning of the code in the SDK header. Have you looked at ulcommon.h line 498 and surroundings?