Error in gl.h please some advice

hi, iam having a problem, sometimes i get this while in M. Visual C++ 6.0

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2144: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before type ‘void’
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2501: ‘WINGDIAPI’ : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

i have no ideia how the file is affected, the only way i get it to work is to put the original again in the folder, and it works until it decides to do this… anyone knows why??
thanksss

I think thats caused by no including <windows.h> before <gl.h> try puting it in but remember it must be before gl.h

Ive made the include for windows.h, know i get a another weird error

c:\c-cpp\opengl\xeya\loadtext.h(43) : error C2065: ‘glTexImage3D’ : undeclared identifier
c:\c-cpp\opengl\xeya\loadtext.h(43) : error C2065: ‘GL_TEXTURE_3D’ : undeclared identifier
c:\c-cpp\opengl\xeya\loadtext.h(85) : error C2065: ‘GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_R’ : undeclared identifier

hows this possible?

Most likely you have some version compatibility problems. I dont think GL_TEXTURE_3D was available in v1.1 of OpenGL. Besides, what do you need 3D texturing for anyway?

In case the post above me is not the problem check wether you linked to opengl32.lib glu32.lib…

To me it looks like a compile time error and not a link time error. Whether you have added the correct libraries or not won’t affect the compiler.