DirectX->Direct3D

Mum, mum, tell him!

>>> PLEASE Ô OpenGL.org webmasters give us some Moderators <<<

You can try asking the webmaster yourself.

I have done it twice but no replies.

Besides, I like reading knackered’s posts. Nobody can serve a fast ball like that guy.

(Following reference for all except of Mihail212)
Hey! Youre all not able to read! You writing OpenGL better than Direct3D! And where is your proofs? I dont see them!

m/\dm/
! Im not interested in hockey! I think, defeat of Russias hockey team is bought.

Hello, dear Mihail212!
Im very glad that in this forum exists somebody who undertand russian language. Very pleasantly. Im not forget that Bulgaria was in CCCP (USSR for foreigners) for 45 years long. You told: something happened. This something is (I think, it would be interesting for You):
Sobraliskak-to tri glavi treh respublic na dache u odnogo iz nih, napilis vodki, reshili, chto pootdel`nosti im budet luche. Tak oni i sdelali. Vot i vse. Nikogo ne sprosili, zasranci. Ne znayu, horosho eto ili ploho, no tak i bilo…
Kstati (BTW), skolko Vam let, ser?
Vi znakomi s Djonom Karmakom?

!knackered!
Where are you from, joker?
(BTW, your english is full sh_it!)
When I reading your posts I want to press my personal red nuclear button to launch rocket to your room, where you sitting now!
(BTW, I`m not drinking VODKA, no smoking)

SirKnight!
You really think I don`t know that the DirectX is only for Windows (because of COM)?
I love Windows only!

C++, you sound like the google translator.
Are you sure you’re not one of these chat room bots I’ve heard so much about?

Feeding trolls to trolls.
Hey C++! Youre not able to read! You writing Direct3D better than OpenGL! And where is your proofs? I dont see them!

[This message has been edited by Coconut (edited 05-07-2003).]

Originally posted by C++:
!knackered!
(BTW, your english is full sh_it!)

Sad how people think we British don’t know how to spell. Even Americans often think so. God save British English!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Oh dear. Interesting question though. Is Direct3D better than GL? Err, easy answer - no and yes. No if you care about compatibility, yes if you don’t.

And more and more software houses care about compatibility these days.

Yes, kanckered, you right!!!
Im: CHAT ROOM BOT "C++ STRONG INSULTER" v5.23, By the order of Microsoft(R), @2002 protected by copyright laws, OTIS(R) Offend Technologies and Insulting Systems, St.Petersberg, Russia My features: Processor - "Die programmers 33,5 Ghz"; Rage - maximum of greatest possible; Target - convince that the OpenGL - SUXX and Direct3D - RULEZ; Ways of switching-off: Absent, but... (Developer Bill Gates: If you write to this BOT "OpenGL SUXX" itll stop it`s postings);

what a knob

Well, Xplain 2 me y C++ is here in the first place. R u a closet OpenGL’r C++? Didn’t U have 2 REGISTER (if u h8 the code so much, y bother 2 even post a message? Cause u have 2 register. And finally, y do u keep comin back 2 reply? Sounds like u come here alot

LOL! Ok anyway…

I am here to make a vow. I’m vowing to NEVER again post to any thread C++ starts, nor will I ever answer his questions. He has not proved question answering worthy. I usually am glad to help anyone but there now is an exception to that. C++ is on my “list.” So, I would like everyone else here to also take this vow with me. We all know posing to C++'s bull**** is a waste of time and energy. I’m sorry for ever posting to his threads in the first place, but I know now I will never do it again.

So, who’s with me?

-SirKnight

[This message has been edited by SirKnight (edited 05-07-2003).]

Im with you! You right! I make a vow that I never will post answers to topics which started by C++. Im completely agree posting to C++ is a pure waste of time and energy. That`s it!

If seriously, I cant understand a reason why you posting answers! My topic is full sh_it! Big thanks to all who seriously related to my topics (In my first time when I sent my first question to this forum I didnt expected such insulting reaction… glPizza(); glDrinkBlend(); … Arrrrrrr! Rrrr! ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz…).
Fu_ck up, SuckKnight!

Can’t seem to get Direct 3D working on either my Mac or my Linux. Can’t figure out why…

Originally posted by C++:
Yes, kanckered, you right!!!

“Kanckered” – that’s a good one

– Tom

Originally posted by Tom Nuydens:
[b] “Kanckered” – that’s a good one

– Tom[/b]

I’m not saying I don’t sometimes feel kanckered, that’s for sure.

Hey, axlr8or!
On which language you`ve written your dirt?:

Well, Xplain 2 me y C++ is here
in the first place. R u a closet
OpenGL’r C++? Didn’t U have 2 REGISTER
(if u h8 the code so much, y bother 2
even post a message? Cause u have 2
register. And finally, y do u keep
comin back 2 reply? Sounds like u come
here alot :slight_smile:

What a sh_it! Explain me, what means your dross.
Probably your keyboard is out of order, isnt it? BTW, I have deciphered your hieroglyphs and has understood from them that you wanted to ask: Whether you have brother or two registrations in this forum? A: No, I havent brother in this forum but I have second registration in this forum (after NVIDIAs hot topic) and frequently post my questions. Try to determine my secondary person. If youll guess who am I, I give you hundred dollars (They lay in your mum`s wallet. You can take them, I permit.).

Hey, KANCKERED! MONKEYRED!, CAKERED!, DUCKERED, DOGGERED, SUCKERED, DIRECT3DRED, OPENGLRED, …

Hey, SirBaby! SirDude, SirNastyGirl, SirPussyCat, WeakKnight, RottedThroughKnight, SirMom`sSon, SirBigFatAss!

Where is moderators-penetrators (Or scientifically, Penetratus Moderateous)?

Get out of here, C++!

Try to determine my secondary person. If youll guess who am I, I give you hundred dollars (They lay in your mums wallet. You can take them, I permit.).

A wild stab in the dark - GPU perhaps?
Forget the 100 dollars - I don’t want you to have to sell your 386, a sack of potatoes will do.

I’ll try anything to get rid of him, even stupid pseudo jokes…

LOL, now that’s what i call a good’ol off-topic flame war. But seriously, some kids have too much time on their hands. They’d better work on their code rather than post ****ty topics here. I thought Trolls didn’t show during the day, but i guess i was wrong. Trolls are everywhere! Ban

Y.