dancing man

How does one draw a dancing man ? i can’t seem to get it to work…

You need a model (either skinned on a hierarchical skeleton or just hierarchical blocks). Then you need to figure out how to draw the model based on different skeleton poses (look up “skinning” and “posing”). Then you need to figure out how to pose the skeleton to make it look like it’s dancing (or break down and acquire some motion capture data).

thax ,can you guide to an example or something…???

Originally posted by jwatte:
You need a model (either skinned on a hierarchical skeleton or just hierarchical blocks). Then you need to figure out how to draw the model based on different skeleton poses (look up “skinning” and “posing”). Then you need to figure out how to pose the skeleton to make it look like it’s dancing (or break down and acquire some motion capture data).

I provided all the keywords. Plug the appropriate ones into www.google.com and watch the web come through for you once again.

google didn’t come up with much ! is there an example which i could see,it would give me an idea ,where to start?? any ideas

Originally posted by jwatte:
[b]I provided all the keywords. Plug the appropriate ones into www.google.com and watch the web come through for you once again.

[/b]