Could Someone Guide me on Implementing Vulkan API for Real-Time Graphics Rendering?

Hello there,

I am starting on a project that involves real time graphics rendering; and after careful consideration, I have decided to explore the Vulkan API as my primary tool. Although; as I delve deeper into this endeavor, I find myself confronted with a myriad of questions and uncertainties.

I would greatly appreciate suggestions regarding learning resources tailored specifically for Vulkan. While I have come across various tutorials and documentation; I am keen to hear about any particularly comprehensive guides or tutorials that have proven beneficial to others in their journey with Vulkan.

I am very much excited to understand best practices and common pitfalls to avoid when working with Vulkan. Whether it pertains to memory management; synchronization; or optimizing performance; any advice or anecdotes from seasoned Vulkan developers would be immensely valuable.

I am curious about the integration of Vulkan with other libraries and frameworks commonly used in graphics programming; such as GLFW; SDL; or ImGui. Insights into seamless integration strategies or potential compatibility issues.

Thankyou in advance for your help and assistance.