Correct VAO usage

Originally posted by kehziah:
The version numbers mentioned are those returned by glGetString(GL_VERSION).

Thanks.

I had to update the motherboard driver. It seems I had a problem with AGP…
Then I updated the Radeon driver and it is working now.
With a sphere using 5120 tris (just vertex and normals, no texturing) and 15360 vertex (no vertex sharing), creating the sphere each frame to simulate a bubble it runs at ~305 FPS. With element_array ~330 FPS.

Originally posted by h2:
[b]

BTW, I have a swarm of bugs with pbuffer, render_texture and envmap_bumpmap on R200 (on R100 everything is fine). Mayhap you can handle them as well?

[/b]

I am not the best person to handle this, but if you have something showing the issue please send it to me. I’ll try to find an official address to send this sort of stuff to. I don’t want all this stuff going to me personally, because sending it to an alias that multiple people monitor is much more effective.

-Evan

OK, I have an address for developer bugs/issues on ATI HW. The address is devrel@ati.com. To get the best results, I suggest you do the following:

1. Describe the problem saying what is wrong, what is correct, and what the expected behavior is

2. Provide a sample that demonstrates the problem.

3. If possible, provide source code for the sample.

You may be asked to register as a developer with our on-line form. If you aren’t doing this professionally, then please just register your company as individual/hobbiest.

-Evan

ehart

Thanks for info. I’ll send all this stuff to devrel@ati