Compatable OpenGL card for Laptop

What would be a good video card for a Windows XP laptop to play a game like KOTOR thats in a price range under $200?
Thankyou.

First, you have to ask yourself… is my video card soldered to my motherboard? (I.E. non-upgradable)

After you answer that question, most others become pretty easy.

I have GeForce4 420 Go on my '03 Toshiba Satellite. I have no big problems running KotOR at 1024x768 High Texture Pack although the game’s hardware configurator thing flashes red for my card and OpenGL. The only major problem is the unreasonable slowdown in the Shadowlands on Kashyyyk and some other places. My screen would just freeze for a few seconds occassionally.

Originally posted by <Darth Malak>:
I have GeForce4 420 Go on my '03 Toshiba Satellite. I have no big problems running KotOR at 1024x768 High Texture Pack although the game’s hardware configurator thing flashes red for my card and OpenGL. The only major problem is the unreasonable slowdown in the Shadowlands on Kashyyyk and some other places. My screen would just freeze for a few seconds occassionally.
First, you have to ask yourself… is my video card soldered to my motherboard? (I.E. non-upgradable)

After you answer that question, most others become pretty easy.

Uh… is there an echo in here?