Khronos just announced the detailed agenda for the exclusive COLLADA and glTF Meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to COLLADA and glTF
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members working with these key technologies
• Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com
• Meet at the Khronos Private Meeting room #262, West Mezzanine Level
Additional info and Registration links at: http://www.khronos.org/news/events/march-meetup-2014
• Quick COLLADA and glTF Update - Fabrice Robinet, COLLADA WG Chair.
• Tracking Santa with WebGL and glTF - Fabrice Robinet*, COLLADA WG Chair
• Building interactive 3D experiences for the Web with Montage Studio - Mike Czepiel, Tech Lead at Montage Studio)
• A glTF Loader for Three.js - Tony Parisi, founder Vizi, Inc)
• COLLADA and glTF demo on the cloud with Rest3D - Remi Arnaud, MTS at AMD
- Presented on behalf of Patrick Cozzi of Analytical Graphics