I’ve tried to compile NeHe’s first OpenGL Tut with VC++ 6.0 I’ve copied a lot directly from the .doc Version.
I’m pretty sure I included everything and got everything linked correctly.
First time I tried to compile, I got around 160 errors.
I managed quickly to reduce this by making all these windows message one line again, but ther are still 58 errors left, I can’t get rid of.
DEVMODE dmScreenSettings; // Device Mode memset(&dmScreenSettings,0,sizeof(dmScreenSettings))
Error: dmScreenSettings’ : undeclared identifier
Or some Missing " ; " after brackets, also there is one.
[This message has been edited by Gaspode (edited 02-04-2001).]