C++ Builder 6

I ned a esy and powerful component of OpenGL for C++Builder 6. I do not succed to instal any good component. Is someone know a god component of OpenGl for C++ Builder 6 plese,please help me!

I really don’t know about any components for OpenGL, but if you wanted to do it, so you don’t need any components.

Are you talking about library’s?
and for what compiler? Microsoft or Borland?

Originally posted by cipi:
I ned a esy and powerful component of OpenGL for C++Builder 6. I do not succed to instal any good component. Is someone know a god component of OpenGl for C++ Builder 6 plese,please help me!

go to www.borland.com, and go to one of the forums on that, there are also examples that should have installed with your copy of BCB V.6, I have 5 pro, and it came with a few nice examples on how to set up you window for OpenGL

Originally posted by d_a_heitbrink:
go to www.borland.com, and go to one of the forums on that, there are also examples that should have installed with your copy of BCB V.6, I have 5 pro, and it came with a few nice examples on how to set up you window for OpenGL

I tried severel bcb 5 ex but are not worcking, or not working good. For exemle the best that I foud put the OpenGl image outsite te mai window (form) and if your lucky you wil see the 3d image else just a slow worcking program who doseèt do enithing. Or I foud exemple who ar put an emti window(form) on the screen. So I need something for OpenGL that was macke in bcb 6, or a OpenGL component (library) for bcb 6 (whit help on)

Originally posted by jirkamelich:
[b]I really don’t know about any components for OpenGL, but if you wanted to do it, so you don’t need any components.

[/b]

Ok! I’m interested. Some sugestions…

Originally posted by nexusone:
[b]Are you talking about library’s?
and for what compiler? Microsoft or Borland?

[/b]

I use Borland. Yes classes library’s.

Ok… so I decide to not use any component because… NOT WORCKING!!!
now I try to put som programs that use glut to ron on bcb. Surprise…
extern _CRTIMP void __cdecl exit(int);
error: onely one of a set of overloaded functions can be “c”
cool…

Check this site. I hope it helps you.
http://www.cobweb.net/~dplakosh

Hi,

I have been slowly learning Opengl with Borland builder 4 I gotoff a cover cd. There are tutorials on HeNe’s tutorials page writtern in VC++ but most of them have been converted to Borland by some kind sole. Hope that this helps,

Fringe

P.S. Site s at http://nehe.gamedev.net/ click on tutorials

Hi,

I have a detailed tutorial written which takes you step, by step through setting up an opengl skeleton for BCB.

If you are interested let me know.

Originally posted by jamacsween:
[b]Hi,

I have a detailed tutorial written which takes you step, by step through setting up an opengl skeleton for BCB.

If you are interested let me know.[/b]

I am… my email is: cipi@zapo.net

Sorry but the email address is bouncing

JA

K, I resolve my problem and start using OpenGL.

Now i tray to load a corp from a file. The problem is that I dont know how to put the Corp in the centre fo the image. U tried glTranslatef but it dosen’t worck licke I hop.