Building with Vulkan using Unreal Engine for the Quest 2 crash the app after joining dedicated server (Playfab)

Hi all,
I am facing an issue for a VR project where upon joining the server map a few seconds later it crashes the application (the server build stays active) with the following log. The interesting part is that it only appear to crash when we are joined to the server map, if I build in a standalone format there is no crash. I am also having trouble understanding what can cause this crash, since I do not fully understand the log and in standalone everything seems to be fine. Thank you for your help in advance. I am using Unreal 4.27.1.

if you have a loop or array access of some kind maybe check your bounds - seems to me that the trace indicates an array access at [1] for size 1.

What do you expect us here to do. If you get Unreal problems, you need to tell Unreal engineers.

I mean we read the same thing as you. Seems like two asserts were violated. One expects the Image to be in Undefined layout. The next one looks like an out of bounds error.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.