announcement

As of Friday, I’m no longer working in the OpenGL group at NVIDIA. I’m still working at NVIDIA, but in a different role. (And no, it’s not D3D.)

The reasons for my move are personal and don’t have anything to do with OpenGL itself. I don’t believe it would be appropriate to discuss them here. I’ve worked in the OpenGL group for almost 4 years, and it was time to move on.

While I may still be able to answer your OpenGL questions, I’d advise sending them to someone else…

That is all.

• Matt

Hey Matt. Thanks for all of the help and support you’ve given us here. I hope you stick around the forum. Good luck in your new position

Originally posted by Zeno:
I hope you stick around the forum.

Unlikely… I have barely had time to visit here in the last few months anyhow, if you haven’t noticed.

• Matt

You have served us well while being here. Your input has always been very valuable. I hope you get more time in the future and drop by.

Good luck in the future Matt! You will be missed here!

Any chance you could share what your new role is? G’wan…

Nutty

Splitter!
I guess F buffers were the last straw…

[This message has been edited by knackered (edited 05-04-2003).]

Yeah, your posts have always been very informative, thank you. I wish you good luck with your future work, whatever it is.

Y.

You’ve been a great help around here! Thanks for all!
Good luck at NVIDIA! (again)

As the others did, I’d just like to thank you for all the help you provided, both here and through e-mails.

Hope you’ll find what you’re looking for in your new position at NV!

Regards,

Eric