anaglyph rendering problem

hi everyone,

i’m not quite sure, if my problem fits this forum, since the overall topic (anaglyph) rendering seems to be relatively tricky, but it’s a simple program, so i put it in here.

i want to render a scene for watching it through anaglyph glasses, so i put each rendering pass (one with a glColorMask filter for red, an one for green/blue) into a for-loop, to render the scene twice. But my problem is, that the green/blue part of the picture doesn’t seem to be updated each frame - for each new frame, the picture is displayed upon the old one. But instead of this, the red part of the picture works fine.
To show you what i mean, here is a picture:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/markuslanser/detail?.dir=/ba11&.dnm=6946.jpg

It’s a rotating pyramid, the green-blue part of the picture is a tiny bit more on the left side, and the red part of the picture is more on the right side.

int DrawGLScene(GLvoid)									// Here's Where We Do All The Drawing
{
	glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);	// Clear Screen And Depth Buffer
	glLoadIdentity();									// Reset The Current Modelview Matrix

for(int i=0; i<2; i++) {
		glLoadIdentity();

if (anaglyph==TRUE){
			glColorMask(GL_FALSE, GL_TRUE, GL_TRUE, GL_TRUE);		//green/blue
			glTranslatef(-1.5f,0.0f,-6.0f);
			anaglyph=FALSE;
		} else {
			glColorMask(GL_TRUE, GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE, GL_TRUE);		//red
			glTranslatef(-1.4f,0.0f,-6.0f);
			anaglyph=TRUE;
		}

glRotatef(rtri,0.0f,1.0f,0.0f);						// Rotate The Triangle On The Y axis ( NEW )
		DrawTriangle();

}

rtri+=0.2f;											// Increase The Rotation Variable For The Triangle ( NEW )
	rquad-=0.15f;										// Decrease The Rotation Variable For The Quad ( NEW )
	return TRUE;										// Keep Going
} 

i know, it seems to be a very simple problem, but i can’t figure out, what’s wrong - i appreciate every help i can get - Thanks

Unless i am mistaken the mask set by glColorMask is applied even for clear operations. Enable write into all channels before you do glClear.

yeah, thanks. it works now!