ActiveX altering OpenGL's front facing polygon mode

I’m currently working on a polygon reduction algorithm that has to be implemented in an ActiveX control. I have everything working, but I had to add a kludge to get OpenGL’s winding mode to remain as counter-clockwise. Every draw cycle, I have to call glFrontFace(GL_CCW) to reset the winding (of course, I’m checking the mode before setting it). The weird thing is that the mode does not get altered until the program receives user input (mouse or keyboard). I’m using MS VC++ and have tested the control on several different machine configurations, all with the same results. I’m also using the same baseline code that works as expected in regular MFC and Win32 projects. Although this is not a major problem, it’s annoying me greatly. Has anyone ever witnessed this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it? Any suggestions would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

I have done a little time ago tricks with ActiveX.
But no pb comes with CCW or CW.

May be you use glPushAttrib and glPopAttrib.
I’ve notice some problems with rendering & activeX because with some User input it was reseting some flags by calling some function. (Like Init or Resize etc…)
Make Sure Your Repaint or Draw methods are used correctly.

Sorry for my poor help.
The only thing I can tell you is “mine’s works” so I think it’s not an activeX bug.