I an new with vulkan. I just finished the hello triangle. I got some theoretical questions:
- should I create a frame buffer per pipeline or some a framebuffer for some pipelines which are similar some how?
- I guess the answer to the question 1 will be applied to RenderPass.
- I saw somewere that it is better to have a command buffer per thread, my quesiton here is what about command pools? can I have only one pool or should I associate a pool to a buffer therfore one pool per thread?
Here is what I think I understool, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong:
- if the resulting image are following the same process then I should have one FrameBuffer for all similar pipelines
- if a set of pipelines have the same number and identical passes, then I think they should share the same
- here I have no Idea of what I am about to do, I randomly decide 1 to 1 to 1. (one buffer per pool per thread).
Thankyou for your time.