A VERY newbie question

I’ve read around the boards a little and found some great helpful info so far but I need even more directions than Doug’s walk through post of 11-08-2000 12:44 AM…
I’m an MSc Visualisation stud. at Teesside and am finding it very difficult to get info on OpenGL for Macintosh (my much preferred OS). I splashed out on a copy of Metrowerk’s CW 5.3 months ago and I’ve about got the basics of C prog. for graphics now -but need to do some OpenGL stuff for my assessment. -Even Metrowerks’ website seems to carry no info (or even links (HINT, HINT!!!)) to info on OpenGL (never mind MacOGL).
Can someone post on how to get started with it as I can’t bare the thought of having to work on the PeeCee’s at Uni when I’ve apparently got {almost} everything I need sat inside my lovely shiny G4.{where’d I get “OpenGL SDK folder” from?}

The best way to get started is to download the OpenGL SDK from Apple’s website, unpack it, and start playing around with the sample projects and documentation.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.