.3ds animation in OpenGL ???

Is there any plugin or any software that can generate openGL code for complete animation for 3D max file …

Is there any plugin or any software that can generate openGL code for complete animation for 3D max file …

Uh…do you even know what OpenGL is? To render a model, you have to know the file format it is in and once you know that, just load the data into some arrays and render them using whatever rendering methods you like, such as vertex arays (glDrawElements and the like) immediate mode, etc. You wont find any program that loads a model and writes all the C/C++ opengl methods and such for you to copy and paste into your code. OpenGL is just a 3D API, how you use it to render stuff is up to you.

-SirKnight

I’m not sure, but I think I’ve seen a program which creates c++ code out of 3ds file… but you’d have to create a new exe for each file.

rapso->greets();

The scene graph Gizmo3D can show .3ds animations using OpenGL. The scene graph can be used with your own openGL code. I have never seen any OpenGL code generators that can manage the animations.