2D tutorials online

Ladies, Gentlemen
Please let me ask you suggest me 2D tutorials online.
Regards.

Hi @Georges,
Plain drawing ‘is’ 2d. I don’t think that you’ll find any particular openGL tutorial on the subject. I’ve spent an awful lot of time of automating the covering of a polygon with triangles, but that’s a somewhat geometric exersice. I’m currently contemplating another big tree of rectangles as a base for a full graphics-user-interface … the crux here is also geomrtry & C++. On the openGL side I only need to be able to draw one rectangle … the rest is rationally placed copies.
One of the basic abillities behind opengl is that it draws triangles faster than the rest of us can throw down beers on a friday afternoon. The 3-point triangle defines uniquely a subset of a surface in space … you can assert for yourself, that 4 points does not, and 2 not at all. As such, you’ll quickly find yourself emerged in 2 or 3d geometry.

Dear CarstenT,
Please accept my many thanks for you sent me this message.
Regards

Georges,
@Dark_Photon just popped a usefull link at OpenGL2.0 software development code for download

Dear Carsten please accept my many thanks for this information and my sorrow for the delay in response. Regards

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.